Home | Getting Started | Documentation | Related Sites
uCUnit is a lightwheight unit testing framework for small microcontrollers programmed in C. It's design was inspired by JUnit, CUnit and EmbUnit.
For small microcontrollers a unit testing framework must have some special features:
- No dynamic memory allocation: No use of malloc, alloc or something like this
- Small size
- No need of external linkage: everything is a macro
- Easy to use: Simply copy the header file into your project and customize it
uCUnit is Open Source Software, released under the Common Public Licence (CPL) Version 1.0.
You can find the most recent source code on the git-hub download page:
You can help to make ucunit better:
- Issue Tracker for bug reports and feature requests: https://github.com/ucunit/ucunit/issues
- Let´s build a library with runtime support for many hardware plattforms as possible. Your contribution would be helpful for everybody working on the same hardware plattform as you!